Low Carb Mom's

Welcome! I'm a busy recruiter in Financial Services (LOVE it!) and a mom to four awesome kids:
(Aerial 17, Maddison 13, Elijah 11 & Noah 8).

Low Carb is how I dropped the baby weight & got in shape. I blog about livin' la vida low-carb in hopes of helping other mom's implement the lifestyle and lose the weight for good using "normal" people food and meal planning.

Follow me on Facebook & Pinterest :)

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Is it supposed to be THIS easy?

Seriously - I think following the Low Carb lifestyle is easy. Especially in comparison with other diets I've tried. I received an email from my dearest friend stating the same thing. This really isn't that hard. It's just getting used to a new lifestyle without bread, milk, sugar & other non-approved foods. The sky is still the limit with what IS permitted to eat.

If you find yourself really missing a specific food - please post it, and I'll find you a Low-Carb recipe. There's a Low Carb alternative to just about any food / drink you can image.

Happy Low-Carb'ing ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment