Low Carb Mom's

Welcome! I'm a busy recruiter in Financial Services (LOVE it!) and a mom to four awesome kids:
(Aerial 17, Maddison 13, Elijah 11 & Noah 8).

Low Carb is how I dropped the baby weight & got in shape. I blog about livin' la vida low-carb in hopes of helping other mom's implement the lifestyle and lose the weight for good using "normal" people food and meal planning.

Follow me on Facebook & Pinterest :)

Friday, September 6, 2013

Fat fast is over. And I love this hat!

The Fat Fast is over, and all the cravings are too!  That Fat Fast REALLY works.  If you're struggling with serious carb cravings and having trouble getting back into the lifestyle - I highly recommend a Fat Fast.

Sailing right along and dropping that weight I gained while on my 5-6 weeks of cheating.  Ugh...I STILL regret it majorly.

I saw something on the news the other day where a fitness expert computerized strength training equipment to provide the right amount of resistance at the right time.  The end result was a 15 minute FULL body workout.  Amazing.  I can't wait for that to hit the market.  IN the meantime, I will be focusing on going to full failure as quickly as possible on the equipment.  Including assisted squats.  I'll keep track of my before & after pictures and post here.

For now, here's one of me in my hat yesterday.  I love this hat.  Marcus' aunt Kathy gave it to me :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment