Low Carb Mom's

Welcome! I'm a busy recruiter in Financial Services (LOVE it!) and a mom to four awesome kids:
(Aerial 17, Maddison 13, Elijah 11 & Noah 8).

Low Carb is how I dropped the baby weight & got in shape. I blog about livin' la vida low-carb in hopes of helping other mom's implement the lifestyle and lose the weight for good using "normal" people food and meal planning.

Follow me on Facebook & Pinterest :)

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Fat Fast

So, I have been doing the Atkins Fat Fast for the past couple of days because I cannot seem to get past the appetite and cravings from my month to six week cheat.  I really regret it, by the way.  I won't be doing that again...

So, the Fat Fast - in case you haven't heard of it:  It's 1000 calories a day for 3-5 days of Fat Fast approved foods to jump start Ketosis and push through a Metabolic Resistance. 

I have pinned a Low Carb Friends forum post / conversation on Pinterest. 

For me, a Fat Fast is the perfect way to beat the cravings and get back into Ketosis fast.

My favorite Fat Fast foods are 2 oz Cream Cheese, & 1 oz Macadamia Nuts OR Tuna mixed with tripple the real Mayo.  Mmmm.  Eat 5 mini meals for 3-5 days similar to that, and you're definitely in Ketosis and past a stall.



No comments:

Post a Comment