Low Carb Mom's

Welcome! I'm a busy recruiter in Financial Services (LOVE it!) and a mom to four awesome kids:
(Aerial 17, Maddison 13, Elijah 11 & Noah 8).

Low Carb is how I dropped the baby weight & got in shape. I blog about livin' la vida low-carb in hopes of helping other mom's implement the lifestyle and lose the weight for good using "normal" people food and meal planning.

Follow me on Facebook & Pinterest :)

Monday, August 19, 2013

Regrets

I regret taking such a long break from Low Carb. I always forget the main reason for this lifestyle is to experience the many amazing results like high energy level, stable blood sugar therefore stable moods, staying full longer, better complexion, etc.

The cheat day started on the fourth of July, also the day we celebrated my daughters 17th Birthday. I just returned to Low Carb Induction todayi, August 19th.

Today has not been bad. I have noticed a lot of sugar and fast food cravings, but didn't cave. A Starbucks Frappe was tough to get out of my mind, so now I am derermined to find a Low Carb version or make one myself.

Today I have had an omlet for breakfast, chicken salad mid day, lunch, and dinner. I will probably have a similar menu for a while just to get back in the Low Carb habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment