Low Carb Mom's

Welcome! I'm a busy recruiter in Financial Services (LOVE it!) and a mom to four awesome kids:
(Aerial 17, Maddison 13, Elijah 11 & Noah 8).

Low Carb is how I dropped the baby weight & got in shape. I blog about livin' la vida low-carb in hopes of helping other mom's implement the lifestyle and lose the weight for good using "normal" people food and meal planning.

Follow me on Facebook & Pinterest :)

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hunger is subsiding

Ok, so were now four days into Induction and the hunger has nearly subsided. A welcomed side effect of Ketosis is the natural satiety (feeling of being satisfied). When I did Weight Watchers, I was hungry ALL the time. Low Carb just isn't that way. Of course you should eat until satisfied (satisfied, not stuffed) when you are hungry and definitely do not go more than 6 waking hours without eating when you're Livin' LaVida Low Carb.

Feeling AMAZING.

I love Low-Carb <3

No comments:

Post a Comment