Low Carb Mom's

Welcome! I'm a busy recruiter in Financial Services (LOVE it!) and a mom to four awesome kids:
(Aerial 17, Maddison 13, Elijah 11 & Noah 8).

Low Carb is how I dropped the baby weight & got in shape. I blog about livin' la vida low-carb in hopes of helping other mom's implement the lifestyle and lose the weight for good using "normal" people food and meal planning.

Follow me on Facebook & Pinterest :)

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Planning... is it *that* important?

Yes! Planning for the next day, at minimum is a requirement on sticking with a low carb lifestyle. Seriously. It's not hard to do - especially when people like me have already taken the guesswork out of it. I'll post my meal plan for the upcoming week. Keep in mind, this is a meal plan for a family of SIX. If we can do it - so can you ;)


Keep in mind - this is not a low carb meal plan, because we are emptying our cabinets and freezer of non low-carb friendly foods. We've been on somewhat of a hiatus from low-carb for a few months and are now returning to the lifestyle.


No comments:

Post a Comment