Low Carb Mom's

Welcome! I'm a busy recruiter in Financial Services (LOVE it!) and a mom to four awesome kids:
(Aerial 17, Maddison 13, Elijah 11 & Noah 8).

Low Carb is how I dropped the baby weight & got in shape. I blog about livin' la vida low-carb in hopes of helping other mom's implement the lifestyle and lose the weight for good using "normal" people food and meal planning.

Follow me on Facebook & Pinterest :)

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 1 of Induction

Okay, I have returned to my Low Carb roots. I have to before this weight gain gets out of control. Regardless of the people that say "Oh you're not getting fat" or "You look great"... it's about our personal best - right? I feel better at my goal weight, so here we go.

Today I have had to force myself to eat so all I've had is three fried eggs. Dinner will probably be the same thing - just because it's quick and easy (and I am just plain not hungry).

More posts to follow. I'm back on the Low Carb straight and narrow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment