Low Carb Mom's

Welcome! I'm a busy recruiter in Financial Services (LOVE it!) and a mom to four awesome kids:
(Aerial 17, Maddison 13, Elijah 11 & Noah 8).

Low Carb is how I dropped the baby weight & got in shape. I blog about livin' la vida low-carb in hopes of helping other mom's implement the lifestyle and lose the weight for good using "normal" people food and meal planning.

Follow me on Facebook & Pinterest :)

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fatigue is setting in...

Yep - it's starting to set in. This happened the first time around going into Induction. I'm officially headed into Ketosis. Hopefully it won't be much longer and the fatigue will turn to MASSIVE amounts of energy ;) I'll keep track of how long it takes.

Just a side note: it is normal to feel sluggish when you begin Ketosis. It doesn't last long at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment